Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inaugural Address

Well hello, world.


After much consideration, deliberation, negotiation, and meditation, I have decided to become an official member of the blogging world.  I hope to use this as a place to give my thoughts and reflections space to marinate...a way to have a sounding board of sorts as well as to document what my current struggles and joys are.


Throughout my life I have always attempted to find the best in everything: people, situations, my surroundings.  At times I succeed and at times I fail miserably: I do believe that bliss is a perception and a choice, however.  That a person must be willing to stretch their mind in every circumstance and believe that it is all part of a journey of joy.


I look forward to sharing the various happenings on this humble journey God blesses me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...