It is crazy for me to contemplate how drastically my life has changed in the last 6 months, and also how incredible positive each change has been. This life makeover was not something I planned for or anticipated, but it has been so welcome and refreshing.
In the last six months I:
1. Moved to a new city in a new state where I knew less than 10 people total.
2. Lived truly alone for the first time in my life.
3. Was more bored than I ever remember feeling. This was during the month period that I was unemployed. While I did read a lot and decompress from my previous, very challenging job, I also realized the intensity of my love for human interaction and contact. I am most definitely more of a people-oriented person than a task-oriented person and felt the ramifications of that during this month period.
4. Started two new jobs.
5. Worked my first ever retail job @ the Gap.
6. Landed a position in my all-time dream career at an incredibly forward-thinking, friendly school with many opportunities.
7. Began seeing a chiropractor.
8. Planned a wedding.
9. Got married to the love on my life, propelling my bliss even further into the atmosphere :)
10. Changed my name.
11. Tripled number of family members.
12. Moved in with a boy.
13. Traveled to a new continent and 2 new countries!
14. Ate escargot.
15. Paid off my car loan.
16. Made minestrone soup.
Wow. What a crazy, beautiful few months it has been. Even though it was quite the whirlwind, I love how it's settling in and look forward to finding new amid the comfort of each day.
Live with joy,