Tuesday, April 3, 2012

fail.

So I found out about this really cool idea for April called BEDA: Blog Every Day (in) April.  I thought to myself, "What a great way to make myself commit to blogging.  I love writing and continue to wish for outlets.  I will triumphantly join the BEDA movement!"  


Now, as you may have noticed, today happens to be Tuesday, April 3rd, and here I am. Writing my first blog of the month.  And probably only my 3rd blog of the year.
Fail, indeed.


But today is exciting and hopeful nonetheless.  April 3rd marks 7 months of marriage for me and the hubs. Today marks one month since we moved into our house.  It is also the first time I've gone grocery shopping since we moved into the house.  Let me tell you...that makes for very creative meals.


I'm excited at the prospect of blogging daily about my journey towards joy. I've been noticing lately  that bliss can be uncomfortable and beautiful at the same time, and look forward to contemplating this in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...