Monday, February 24, 2014

The Blame Game

Lately I haven't been blogging as frequently as I'd like. So that I don't have to take responsibility, below are what I choose to blame my lack of writing on:










Mostly, though, is this guy:

In attempts to rectify my lack of posting, which obviously isn't my fault at all, I've chosen to join Jen and more than 275 others and participate in 7 posts, 7 days

If you like hearing from me, you're in for a treat of a week! Subscribe via email or bloglovin' or feedly or whathaveyou and wait anxiously at your keyboard because there's 6 more posts coming atcha! If you're not interested in following my random thoughts throughout the week, you may want to take me off of your feedly for a little while...

Happy Monday!




1 comment:

  1. I love this week. All the blogging, all the time! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...