Monday, January 6, 2014

My 2014 Reading List

I have a few goals in mind for 2014 and one of them is to read more books. I could compile a list of books I've said I wanted to read or that have been recommended recently, but it would be nearly the size of Alabama. And we all know that just ain't going to happen in one year, especially when I only got through eight in 2013.

So here is a list of 14 titles I hope to read during 2014.














Fiction:
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion (Reviewed 01/04)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Reviewed 01/18)
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling) (Reviewed 05/12)

Faith:
Saintly Solutions to Life's Common Problems by Fr. Joseph Esper
Feast! by Daniel and Haley Stewart of Carrots for Michaelmas
The Handbook for Catholic Moms by Lisa Hendey

Non-fiction:
Pope Awesome and Other Stories by Cari Donaldson
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
The Powerful Self by Steven Stosny

Books about writing:
2K to 10K by Rachel Aaron
Word Painting: A Guide to Writing More Descriptively by Rebecca McClanahan

I'm going to use pinterest as a place to keep track of what I've read, as well as to add books to my TBR list. Let me know if there's one you highly recommend!

------

Update: As I finish each book, I will post a review and link to it from this page so you know what I thought!

To see more reading goal lists for 2014, check out Haley's link-up.

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...